We are doing everything we can to allow you to stay home...
To our community,
We are here, concerned, sanitized and doing our very best to support you and your printing needs in this weird pandemic world.
Members of our sales team are working remotely and can be reached via email, cell, or text. Call our main office at 626-795-8093 if you need help getting connected.
• Gloves and sanitizers, including surface cleaners are available throughout our printing facilities. All workstations are regularly wiped down by operators.
• All staff are required to wash their hands before starting work and frequently throughout their shift. Supervisors are monitoring each work station to ensure adherence to strict sanitizing procedures.
• A strict policy is in place to ensure that no employee is allowed to work if they show signs of being unwell.
• Through our website you can submit estimate requests and upload project files for bid or production.
• We provide our clients with PDFs for ease of proofing so there’s no need to travel to get your job into production.
• We can also set up conferences to aid with your early-stage project planning, mid-project course corrections, or to introduce you to our e-commerce solutions.
Your friends at Typecraft
“Typecraft gets what I want. Whenever I ask for something particularly difficult, they look at me with a degree of concern, which means they understand the challenge perfectly. But I also know that they genuinely welcome that challenge. Typecraft is game to push what they do in order to make my madness manifest. That’s why Typecraft is my printer.”
– STEFAN G. BUCHER, 344 DESIGN
“The people at Typecraft are problem-solvers and lifesavers. Typecraft really pays attention to the little details, and they care about a job like it was their own personal project.”
– DAVID IRVIN, FOLKLOR.LA
“Typecraft has never let us down in the 30+ years we have done business together. Even when we have thrown them the occasional curve ball or tight deadline, Typecraft has maintained a level of customer service and craftsmanship that distinguishes them from their competition.”
– MATT A. VIGIL, PAYDEN & RYGEL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
“I’ve been publishing materials for higher education for 35 years, and what distinguishes Typecraft is that they are great collaborators. They’re much more than a vendor. What their pressmen do is a high-level craft, and they’re proud of it. Typecraft allows us to create printed materials that capture the unique spirit of an institution and communicate clearly to specific audiences.”
– MARGARET REEVE, COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT